Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

stamina nightblade

Dk_needs_a_buff
Dk_needs_a_buff
✭✭✭
Hey guys. I have 3.7k wep dmg and 2.5k stamina regen. 49.1% crit 30k max stam.

Do you guys think I should lose some dmg and get more regen or less regen more dmg for pvp
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That works great. You could afford to drop around 300 regen for some power though, although regen is very important if you're not a cheesy one shot build.
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    That works great. You could afford to drop around 300 regen for some power though, although regen is very important if you're not a cheesy one shot build.

I went through that phase. I had over 5k when dmg and people were fainting but I could not do it for long. No I thought I'd try it. It works well but il try drop some regen then. Cheers bro
  • SlowMetabolism
    SlowMetabolism
    ✭✭✭
    Just drop the drinks im assuming you are using to get that regen for bi or tri-stat food.
    Day one Xbox player
  • SupremeTravie
    SupremeTravie
    ✭✭
    That's good but like the other guy said you can drop some of the stam regen for some wpn dmg .. Personally what I would do and think it would be more beneficial and kill people faster without a big difference in your stamina pool .
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭
    I've stoped 120 wep dmg and 140 stam regen for the valdereth set XD eaven though I'm stamblade this set needs a nurf. It's way to op