The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What to do somebody I totally forgot what my security question/answer WAS..

Beekill
Beekill
Soul Shriven
How so i change my security question/answer I don't know what is was? Should i just make a different account since i haven't been on it yet and I'm still downloading
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    You can submit a ticket to our support team and they will help you reset your secret question and answer. If you're unable to log in at the link provided, click the "Can't log in" link on that page and select the "Suspended/Compromised" option on the following page to submit your ticket.

Do not create a new account because your game won't be available to play on a different account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post