The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do i get high damage?

Brokensocket
Brokensocket
✭✭✭
Im dk stam dps and want to up my damage and crit percentage
Im at about 2000 weapon damage and 69% crit, how can i up that by a decent amount to be welcomed to vet trials and dungeons?
Edited by Brokensocket on September 23, 2016 6:39PM
PSN: Spaztik_89
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How many CPs do you have and what gear are you wearing?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    Heavy but switching to medium when i have enough traits to craft a decent set, wearing heavy kvatch gladiator with bloodspawn and 5/5 flanking (mostly jewelry) 230cp
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Switching to medium will boost your crit rate. 2 pc blood spawn is more for tanking, if you can go kena/bloodspawn that would boost damage. If you don't have kena you could go bloodspawn/leki's w/leki's weapons. Dropping Kvatch for Hunding's would be a boost in damage. Agility would definitely be an upgrade over flanking, but is extremely expensive (150k+ for a robust ring). A cheap alternative is robust endurance jewelry (probably pay about 10k a ring) and you might even prefer it over agility until you get more CPs because of the health and regen bonuses. Enchant them with weapon damage enchantments if you find your self with too much regen.

I don't have a stam DK so I can't really help with class skills, but for stam DPS trap beast (morph to rearming trap) from the Fighter's guild is pretty much a must. It gives minor force (increases crit damage by 12%) and has a very nice DoT.

What mundus are you using? If it's thief you may want to switch to shadow. It won't improve your stats on your character sheet, but it will improve your DPS.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, i have leki weapons but nothing else so get no bonus from them, im after agility but as you said its crazy prices at the mo, i have the thief mundus for crit, as it gave a nice bump (from about 52-69%)all gear is devines, just getting my traits on medium to get hundings or night mothers. I will be researching but would love direct advice from vet players in here.
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    So now with all endurance jewelry all twice born star medium gear with shadow and thief all devines i find my stats underwhelming, they was higher with all heavy gear kvatch gladiator and flanking... i dont understand what im doing wrong?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So now with all endurance jewelry all twice born star medium gear with shadow and thief all devines i find my stats underwhelming, they was higher with all heavy gear kvatch gladiator and flanking... i dont understand what im doing wrong?

Did you Enchant your jewelry? You'll want to go with 2 weapon damage enchants for sure and if you have excess regen then go all weapon damage enchants. Also are they robust? Which stats do you find lacking? I found with TBS my weapon damage was lower than normal, but it was made up for by the crit damage multiplier (no stat for that in the character sheet).
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    All robust jewelry and added weapon damage glyphs on all of them i had 2000 weapon damage and now have about 1300 unbuffed, what regen is a decent amount?
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    What weapons are good to get since i have no bonus from leki?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All robust jewelry and added weapon damage glyphs on all of them i had 2000 weapon damage and now have about 1300 unbuffed, what regen is a decent amount?

The least amount you can get away with. On my stam sorc I have 1300, but it'll be different for a DK. They get resources back from using ultimates if I recall correctly. It also has to do with experience.

Are you using dual wield and bow? DW gives the highest base weapon damage.

What set are you running with TBS? What Ultimates are you using? Flawless Dawnbreaker ult from fighters guild boosts weapon damage, and if you use that or any other FG skills remember to get the passives in the skill line. One of them increases weapon damage per FG ability slotted.

BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Heavy, you're missing out on 12% Weapon Damage from the Medium Armor Skill Line. Fighters Guild skills each give 3% Weapon Damage while slotted when the passives are maxed. Flawless Dawnbreaker gives a further 5%. Putting gold enchants of Weapon Damage on each jewelry piece gives around 520 weapon damage total.

Are your weapons gold? CP160? That'll add to the stat as well.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Im dk stam dps and want to up my damage and crit percentage
    Im at about 2000 weapon damage and 69% crit, how can i up that by a decent amount to be welcomed to vet trials and dungeons?

id run 5 medium, and do 4/7 or 5/7 armor traits as mundus with warrior stone. thatll help your damage boost, plus pick set gear that increases stam, and wep dmg. With weapons i usually like defensive trait to help that armor stay higher and run two heavy with impen. but you could use penetration or dmg if you really wanted, you are dk so you do get good skill shields. your armor glyph would be best all max stam. weapon i prefer disease damage or frost.