Some players and massive stats

OldGamerESO
OldGamerESO
✭✭✭
This was posted in another thread, but what caught my eye was both the statements and the lack of disagreement on them.
I already have 7k+ weapon damage on my Stamina Templar, 64k+ magicka on my Magicka Nightblade without Imperial Physique, 100%+ crit chance on my Stamina Nightblade without even using Thief

Fist off I never know if someone is using buffed numbers when they make a statement like this. But these numbers seem extraordinarily high. Let's take the 64K+ magicka statement. On my best geared Magicka character I don't have anything approaching that. I think I am at 32-35k with food with Julioanos / arcane willpower / Molag Kena / all gold 160 armor, all gold +magicka enchants, all Magicka attributes. So all light armor, all glass cannon. I do know that I don't have a single stat on any character in the 40K+ range, let alone 64K+ . I am at 300 CP though, so obviously missing some stats there.

The 7K+ weapon damage also seems impossible.. I can't even wrap my head around this one at all. People are calling for nerfs because it is "so easy" to have massive stats.

Am I even playing the same game as everyone else?
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This was posted in another thread, but what caught my eye was both the statements and the lack of disagreement on them.
    I already have 7k+ weapon damage on my Stamina Templar, 64k+ magicka on my Magicka Nightblade without Imperial Physique, 100%+ crit chance on my Stamina Nightblade without even using Thief

Fist off I never know if someone is using buffed numbers when they make a statement like this. But these numbers seem extraordinarily high. Let's take the 64K+ magicka statement. On my best geared Magicka character I don't have anything approaching that. I think I am at 32-35k with food with Julioanos / arcane willpower / Molag Kena / all gold 160 armor, all gold +magicka enchants, all Magicka attributes. So all light armor, all glass cannon. I do know that I don't have a single stat on any character in the 40K+ range, let alone 64K+ . I am at 300 CP though, so obviously missing some stats there.

The 7K+ weapon damage also seems impossible.. I can't even wrap my head around this one at all. People are calling for nerfs because it is "so easy" to have massive stats.

100% Crit:

10% Dagger
    7% Precise
    10,5% Medium Armor
    10% Base
    12% CP
    8% Khajiit Racial
    10% from 5 Assassination Skills
    6.2 from 4 Hunding's
    6.2 from 4 NMG
    6,2 from 4 Vicious Ophidian
    10% Major Savagery
    3% Minor Savagery
    = 99,1%

Close enough without Thief Mundus :)

Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are obviously buffed numbers. To reach 64k magicka, the nightblade is probably running Necropotence. I got close to that number with 5 Necro, 5 Elegant, full divines, The Mage mundus, max magicka food. You could obviously drop the 5 elegance for some more partial sets that offer max magicka. I think I was at around 54-56k buffed, which is still huge.
    As for weapon damage.. I guess that's buffed with Alchemist (661 weapon damage), Molag Kena (516), weapon enchant proc (can't remember the exact number, 300 and something). Templars also have a passive that increases their weapon damage I believe.
    Soft caps anyone?
  • OldGamerESO
    OldGamerESO
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting. I never considered Divines + Mage stone. I have never heard anyone recommend that. It is usually thief/shadow mundus with divines on small pieces and infused on big pieces. So I assume stacking magicka means hard hits but low crit.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Interesting. I never considered Divines + Mage stone. I have never heard anyone recommend that. It is usually thief/shadow mundus with divines on small pieces and infused on big pieces. So I assume stacking magicka means hard hits but low crit.
    You rarley hear people recommend this because stacking up one single ressource is usually not optimal. It's just done for fun builds and to impress people.
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm the magicka one. I hit 62K magicka on my dark elf a few updates ago in sturdy v12 necropotence so I'm sure you could get 65K+ now. Though it is extremely impractical to do so
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soft caps were in the game they sucked and I am very glad they are gone. It doesn't matter if you have 60 k magic you will get run out of stam and die. Now 60 k stam might be a different story. It doesn't mean anything. It's like 60 k blazing shield builds they tank noobs and pugs and inexperienced players.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    They are obviously buffed numbers. To reach 64k magicka, the nightblade is probably running Necropotence. I got close to that number with 5 Necro, 5 Elegant, full divines, The Mage mundus, max magicka food. You could obviously drop the 5 elegance for some more partial sets that offer max magicka. I think I was at around 54-56k buffed, which is still huge.
    As for weapon damage.. I guess that's buffed with Alchemist (661 weapon damage), Molag Kena (516), weapon enchant proc (can't remember the exact number, 300 and something). Templars also have a passive that increases their weapon damage I believe.
    Soft caps anyone?

That's right, both Sorcs and Templars have passives to boost Weapon damage. Sorcerers' same passive also boosts Spell Damage.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He has to be using Necropotence, no other way to get it that high. With green food and mage guild skills slotted 64k seems attainable. Problem is that to get it that high you are gimping your bars and using green food.

On my necropotence build I settled for 55k mag but have no fluff skills on bar. And I would never eat green food in Cyrodiil lol.
    Edited by WreckfulAbandon on September 23, 2016 5:09PM
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    They are obviously buffed numbers.
    agree.gif
    Not only that, but they usually also need group buffs to get those numbers.

So you're looking at fully self buffed, fully group buffed crouching weapon proc'ed numbers, which in reality is completely useless.
    But hey, this is about measuring epeens, right?
    rolleyes.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on September 23, 2016 5:19PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On my nightblade I had 6k+ weapon damage fully buffed with clever alchemist, weapon damage enchant and kena procced without being in stealth. It probably should've been a little higher, but I made my DW clever alchemist and it should've been my bow. That would've opened up using Leki's DW giving me more damage on my main bar.

BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA