Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cp questions

benjamino613
benjamino613
✭✭
So today I reached cp ranks. Ahem, yay. Regarding enlightenment, i have almost 5 million enlightenment right of the bat. Is this normal?

Also, i assume that each cp point boosts the attribute it corresponds to. Is this a fixed increase e.g 50 per point or does this fluctuate?

Any help appreciated, im off to eat my happy veteran level cake.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think enlightenment stacks since the time you create the 1st character on your account at a rate of 0.4M a day, but you can only stack 12 days worth of it. So the maximum enlightenment you can have is 12 x 0.4M = 4.8M, close to the 5M. Just like the CP pool, enlightenment pool is per account, not per character. Once you earn a CP you can use it on all your characters, even if they are below level 50. During the enlightenment any XP you gain contributes 4x to the CP gain, but the multiplier does not apply to skills; those gain XP at the normal rate. It's quite easy to gain XP. The daily random dungeon completion alone nets you 100K XP of the bat, which consumes 400K, or a day's worth of enlightenment. All mobs you kill and quests you complete add to that. Quests in the gold and silver areas give between 5-20K XP, objective completion probably around 5K as well, mobs several hundred XP. So you will probably run out of your 12 days worth of enlightenment quite fast, and then just use up all your daily allotment. Enjoy your yolk sack, hatchling! :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • benjamino613
    benjamino613
    ✭✭
    I have no idea what be a a yolk sack but alas!
    Cheers! XD
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They give you a full 4.8 million points automatically, as it's your first Champion Rank character. You could have grinded to level 50 in two days after you bought the game, and would have still had 4.8 million. :)
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!