The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

More Resource Nodes in Cyrodiil Please

geonsocal
geonsocal
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Howdy @zos...I'm real excited to hear that the resource nodes will become better balanced in all the zone maps in tamriel with update 12 - thank you...

I'm a crafter/farmer and I spend a bunch of time in cyro - sieging, killing enemy players and chasing down scrolls can be a bit of an exhaustive and tedious (at times) venture...

if there's anyway we can get a bunch more resource nodes in cyro it would be much appreciated...

after a couple of hours of some intense action - it'd be nice to wander around aimlessly, and, mindlessly gather flowers and other stuff for awhile...thanks...

edit - i can hear you gankers smiling out there >:) ...once you get away from the keeps and the routes to and from them - cyro is a pretty peaceful and gorgeous map...
Edited by geonsocal on September 22, 2016 7:16PM
PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place