The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Barely Lethal not your average ESO Guild or bear for that matter

Cederric
Cederric
Soul Shriven
Greetings from Barely Lethal

We at Barely Lethal believe in a relaxed game play atmosphere were social interaction and quality game play can be achieved in the same breath. We are a mature guild of like minded people who make the effort to support those who require assistance to learn the game and mature into half decent players. Drama please i gave at the office.

We have our Facebook page our own TS site of course our own Public store in Hews Bane the regulars that make our guild run smoothly.

We are currently running daily undaunted, weekly PvP, raids, Imperial City and of course the sewers. We are open to more activities based on interest and of course people available to run them.
If you have any questions or would like to join us please feel free to contact me or any other Officer of the guild.

Best Regards
Cederric
  • UndyORiversideub17_ESO
    UndyORiversideub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by UndyORiversideub17_ESO on September 22, 2016 9:09PM
  • Pablocruz
    Pablocruz
    ✭✭
    :p Hi everyone @Pablocruz here, I'm the guild master of Barely Lethal. I would like to invite everyone to join us for Witches Fest. Along with all the great fun planned in game. Barely Lethal will be hosting some contests of our own. Your all invited to join us. We'll be hosting a mount jumping contest in PvP. Costume party & contest. All with fun prizes! So get your speedy mount and your best costume put together and come hang-out with Tamerial's funest guild BARELY LETHAL!. Meet the officers and members. CONTACT info @Pablocruz
  • Pablocruz
    Pablocruz
    ✭✭

As of 02-14-17 Grouping for RARE motif farms within game. As rare motifs help your master writs random rewards. come have fun and learn where to get them. Contact @pablocruz NA server. New players are welcome to join us or guild. Barely Lethal
  • Pablocruz
    Pablocruz
    ✭✭
    Hi again, we are working on the NEW trial in Morrowind. Download the PTS and come join us. Contact @Pablocruz in game for invite :wink: