Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What to do with Tel Var stones...?

Izaki
Izaki
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Okay... I have A LOT of Tel Var stones now. What do I do with them to make some gold? What sells best in guild traders that can be bought for Tel Var? Black Rose is my guess. Maybe the Xivkyn Polymorphs?
@ Izaki #PCEU
#FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
#MoreDPSthanYou
#Stamblade
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear the morphs go for a LOT of money.

A sure fire sell seems to be the runes.

I would also assume black rose would move decently too.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just ask some people or pay a visit to other guild vendors, before buying the armor. The polymorphs are probably sold very fast, even though I would make sure, it's the right (rare) one aswell there.
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The polymorphs can take a while to sell, but they do fetch a nice price. Usually anywhere from 420-480k. Black Rose is a bit of a gamble, because at only 25k tel var, anyone can buy it. If you had it in divines/infused it might be different because you'd be opening opportunities to sell to the PVE crowd.
    I made 80k yesterday in 10 minutes selling ingots and leather I bought for tel var. I find that the safest way in making gold from tvs.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    450k for 250k tel vars... I don't know if its a good investment. How many mats will I be able to get with 250k tel vars? Will that be more than the profit from the polymorph? I never seen anyone sell a poly so I have 0 idea about the price of those thing. Do Haijeko's go for decent prices usually? I mean i tried doing research and thought that Black Rose would be sweet, but buying 5 of each piece doesn't seem too smart.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    450k for 250k tel vars... I don't know if its a good investment. How many mats will I be able to get with 250k tel vars? Will that be more than the profit from the polymorph? I never seen anyone sell a poly so I have 0 idea about the price of those thing. Do Haijeko's go for decent prices usually? I mean i tried doing research and thought that Black Rose would be sweet, but buying 5 of each piece doesn't seem too smart.

My math maybe off but you should get 5000 mats for 250k tel vars. ( 10,000 tel var for 200 mats ).

I'm not sure which one I purchased, but the cp160 mats sold fast ( like in 10 minutes ). I sold 5 pieces of BR for around 90k which took like 4 days to sell.

cp: 160 mats are 50 stones each
    Edited by vamp_emily on September 22, 2016 6:55PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Withdraw them all and meet me in the sewers >:)
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

My math maybe off but you should get 5000 mats for 250k tel vars. ( 10,000 tel var for 200 mats ).

I'm not sure which one I purchased, but the cp160 mats sold fast ( like in 10 minutes ). I sold 5 pieces of BR for around 90k which took like 4 days to sell.

cp: 160 mats are 50 stones each

Thanks. Alright so spending 10k tel vars on 1 stack of materials isn't that great, knowing that each stack goes for around 15k here on xbox. So out of 250k tel var stones I'd get 25 stacks, aka, 375k gold. So less than the poly. But faster cash. Anyway thanks!
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    Withdraw them all and meet me in the sewers >:)

You on Xbox Eu? Come at me :wink:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade