Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

maelstrom arena tips

thirteenwolf1120
Hi guys, im a stamplar (harvester build bow-dual weild) needing tips on vet maelstrom arena, ive done the first stage which is obviously fairly easy, but i know its going to get harder, are there any tips to make this a bit easier? should i get damage shield enchants on my weapon?
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are there any tips to make this a bit easier?

Don't die.
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need a ton of damage and sustain. If you do enough danage, the rounds will get shorter and so much easier. If you don't have enough sustain, you will run out if resources and will most definitely die. If you are having troubles with sustain I recommend using tripots and engine guardian. Furthermore, you need to get really good at dodging and the most important thing is that you NEED to learn the mechanics of the arenas. The first time may take you 4 hours of dying, but everytime you die you learn something new and you'll get better at the arena. So remember to not give up and just repeat and repeat till you know how every single arena round works.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Until you learn the fights really well, use sigils.

Don't just grab them randomly, use certain ones at a certain point. They make your first few goes a lot easier.
  • thirteenwolf1120
    Thanks guys. I found it was easy in normal cos of fast kills, not that it's too hard but I get it.