Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RARE MOUNT CROWN CRATE! - Elder Scrolls Online (Link To Video)

william19882007
william19882007
✭✭✭
With the new update coming out they are adding crown crates. on the PTS they are 400 crowns. you will get 4 cards and if lucky you will get 5. each card as a color. going from white to yellow. if you get something you own you will get 5 gems what can be used to buy things in the crate. from what we can see there are going to be new types of crates. my thoughts on this? i really like it adds a bit of fun and its not going to break the game. as you can not sale any of the stuff in bank or give it to someone. (tho it would be nice to give one as a gift).

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1XOf-IYAiAA
Edited by william19882007 on September 22, 2016 6:31AM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bad link, it says "not found"
    i would like to see the rare mount that we could win. unless its a mount we allready know about but thier rare cause no longer sold or given out like the spotted senche?
  • william19882007
    william19882007
    ✭✭✭
    bad link, it says "not found"
    i would like to see the rare mount that we could win. unless its a mount we allready know about but thier rare cause no longer sold or given out like the spotted senche?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XOf-IYAiAA

Sorry About that here is the link
    Edited by william19882007 on September 22, 2016 8:17AM
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video! The odds of getting what you actually want is a little scary though. I'll probably never get my elk mount. Had you seen it listed at all?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was sad you didn't film the mount howling. It looks pretty awesome when the bolt of lightning comes from the sky and hits it.
  • william19882007
    william19882007
    ✭✭✭
    Seratopia wrote: »
    Nice video! The odds of getting what you actually want is a little scary though. I'll probably never get my elk mount. Had you seen it listed at all?

its not listed yet but i have a feeling there is going to be more types of crates. And thank you :D
  • william19882007
    william19882007
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    I was sad you didn't film the mount howling. It looks pretty awesome when the bolt of lightning comes from the sky and hits it.

ohhh damn T_T
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭

ohhh damn T_T

You could make a video showing that off and previewing all the new cosmetics. I always wanted to see what the belly dancer face mask looked like. :smiley:
  • william19882007
    william19882007
    ✭✭✭

ohhh damn T_T

You could make a video showing that off and previewing all the new cosmetics. I always wanted to see what the belly dancer face mask looked like. :smiley:

That's a Great idea :D going to work on that tomorrow
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭

ohhh damn T_T

That's a Great idea :D going to work on that tomorrow

Yessss! Looking forward to seeing it! Let's see everything in the store lol. <3 Thanks for that. I'll send a sub your way too.