The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Group Finder & Pledges....can we have a check box please

Synfaer
Synfaer
✭✭✭✭✭
I have limited time to play on weeknights and like to get the gold pledge done in that time. Most time guild mates are not available to run when during the working week when I can get on so I make use of the group finder tool to find a group to do the pledge.
Most of the time if I pop with a group already halfway through a gold pledge dungeon, I will apologize saying I have limited time and need the gold pledge before wishing them luck and departing.
Last night and a few nights previously this has resulted in a torrent of abuse from one or more members of the group, why do I deserve this? If I had a choice I would not have joined a group halfway through the dungeon, and I politely apologized and departed once I was aware of the fact.

It would be nice to have a check box that we can use in the group finder to indicate that we want to do pledges. It would help eliminate the angst that seems to generate when you leave a group that you wouldn't have joined in the first place if you knew the groups status in the dungeon.

When I have time I like to take new people through dungeons and explain mechanics. I craft gear for free for guild mates and help people out in if the ask for help in zone. I personally feel bad about leaving the group but I don't deserve abuse for the random placement by the group finder.

Edit: looks like i posted in the wrong forum..please ingore..
Edited by Synfaer on September 22, 2016 12:07AM