The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mazzatun Massacre achievement

Oeildefeu91
Oeildefeu91
✭✭
Hey guys,
Can anyone confirm that this achievement is unlockable in the Normal mode of Ruins of Mazzatun ? I find it kinda odd that almost all the other achievements of SotH require to be done in the Veteran mode of the dungeons.

Best Answer

• Oeildefeu91
    Oeildefeu91
    ✭✭
    Yeah that might be the reason.

Anyway, I ran Ruins of Mazzatun yesterday, and I can confirm that the achievement Mazzatun Masacre is obtainable on Normal mode. There isn't any trash mob that is "hidden", all you have to do is to carefully clear all the rooms and outdoor trails, notably in the mini maze comprising several dead-ends.
    Answer ✓
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be. Saw someone who got Cradle of Shadows Massacre without ever doing it in Veteran. Same should be applicable here.
  • Oeildefeu91
    Oeildefeu91
    ✭✭
    I don't think the achievement "Cradle of Shadows Massacre" exist :
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Shadows_of_the_Hist_Achievements

You might have thought of the achievement "Cradle of Shadows Vanquisher" which requires to kill all the bosses of the dungeon.

For clarification, the "Mazzatun Massacre" achievement recites : "Defeat Tree-Minder Na-Kesh after first eliminating all other enemies in Ruins of Mazzatun".
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the reason being is that there are no bosses you can really skip in Cradle of Shadows since they all occur in a linear fashion. There is one boss in Ruins of Mazzatun that is in a dead-end room which can be skipped.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50