The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Joystick Mapper

SirDopey
SirDopey
✭✭✭✭✭
So I've started playing around with using my PS4 controller instead of keyboard and mouse and absolutely love it - so so so glad I've given it an attempt.

Unfortunately the PS4 controller doesn't register with ESO Mac Client and we need to use third party software to make the bridge (would be so much better if MAC just got the same level of support PC got, but oh wellz). So while I have joystick mapper and the PS4 working seemlessly with ESO now, I haven't figured out a way to map/use multiple buttons (eg. L1 + R1 for ulti). Joystick Mapper simply doesn't have the option for multiple button presses and when you go into the ESO client controls it'll only ever register the first button pushed, has anyone managed a work around for the PS4 controller? (I understand the xBox controller is easier to configure)
NA PC | AD
xx Doc Holliday xx