Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VMA - could it be completed with a.....

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
....melee, stam DK? I tried it in the past but kept getting stuck at level 5 so I gave up on it. I'd like to try again b ut yeah - melee class with absolutely no range :P lol
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible. I refuse to use anything but 2h/DW on stam. Stage 5 is always a pain, so don't feel like something won't work just because you die there. Just takes a bit of adjusting.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I'm currently on round 9 as a stamDK. In round 5, wings are your friend. You will need to run a bow on your back bar though.

When adds stop in the water, hit them with venom arrow and an endless hail. That should finish them if you have a good build with decent dps. I'm assuming so since you got to stage 5 to begin with.

For the boss fight, remember she breaks platforms at certain health points. When adds spawn, stop DPSing the boss and focus the adds. Also, I ensured that the last platform I ended up on was the one with the damage and defensive sigils. Then after she broke the second platform, I grabbed both sigils, popped corrosive armor, and bursted her down.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh. A lot of people have down it on a Stam dk.

You want bow as a secondary weapon, but will spend most your time as melee.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhh ok. I don't have any skill points left and nothing in the bow skill line. Ah well, life goes on!
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Top maelstrom score is stam Dk i think
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pure melee? Probably, but it won't be clean. You can crit rush to use as a pseudo range to help but you'd see a much better result with DW/Bow. The actual highest score in the world for VMA is done by a stam DK at the moment, so that should give you some sort of indicator at how capable the class is.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue