Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Red aura on end of staff??

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
How do you get the red aura at the end of the the staff. Ive seen loads of people with it
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB Skills.

Siphoning Attacks, Relentless Focus and Merciless Resolve.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It probably has to do with which enchantment is on it. Couldn't say which one, I'm not very observant. I'd guess the weapon/spell damage one if a lot of people are using it.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    just have to vigorously rub it
    PC|EU
    cp2698
    20 characters
  • Elmour0Fudd
    Elmour0Fudd
    ✭✭
    Elrond87 wrote: »
    just have to vigorously rub it

No it's not a damn Lamp lol

OP check through your skill list you may need to have something active on the Stave look at two handed, Destro, res, in Weapons and in main skills.

Try Cat herding it's fun thay said you'll love it it's a good honest job........ bollock's you need Silverweave body armour to stop em fighting, but a stuffed mouse on a string can help!

• Snarrffffff

[/PC NA mainly dead Breton magic sorcerer b]

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Alg5EQDPhr8CemxApWeDYYkydrc

oh what fun
  • Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    Grim Focus of the NB Assasination Tree. Adds Minor Berserk.
  • aeonDragonfly
    aeonDragonfly
    ✭✭
    I've had this happen after using Dark Flare on my Templar.