The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Trial Guild For New Raider

sickboy2808
sickboy2808
✭✭✭
Hi there im looking for a trial guild that will accept me even though i have very little xp in these Trials. Also maybe a Guild whom doesnt need THE best dps from me as like i say im not experienced enough. I would love to run them with a fun and friendly guild so pls respond if there are any out there that i can join. Tyvm
ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Not a single response so far which kinda worries me for the state of the game
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    My advice will be to join a pve guild first, improve your skills etc and then look for raiding/trial guild. This is simply because 99% of trial guilds are quite serious about their raids. So if they think that you dont add any value to the group, they will not be too keen on taking you along just for fun. In fact, they will see you as a liability.

Look for a pve guild where you can learn and improve your skills and knowledge. Get more experience by doing dungeons and run normal version of the trial. Most pve guilds do these sort of runs.

Most raiding/trial guild do veteran trials and it's not easy to say the least. It's definitely not for beginners level. They will usually demand that you have max cp, max gears and be on top of your game.

You can browse the list of guild recruiting and read up on what is written on trial guild adverts. It will hopefully give you some ideas on what you need to do to join one.

Good luck!
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You seem very interested in a trials guild and admit to not being the best. Have you considered hunting for a guild that won't just drag you through trials, but teach you to be a better player so they won't have to drag you through forever?

Normal trials are not overly difficult and many players have experience with them so even zone pugs can get the job done most times. If you're looking for vet trials, you'll be better off building your skills first so you'll be an amazing asset to the team when the time comes.

Try going to Stormhaven/Mournhold/Elden Root and ask in chat "Looking for a PvE guild to learn trials with" and see what you get. What might take days on the forums can take minutes in zone chat. The majority of players never really look here.
    Edited by redspecter23 on September 26, 2016 10:49PM
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, we have a medium-sized guild that's fun and friendly, and we run trials occasionally (depends on who is willing to lead ;) ). It's not a hardcore raiding guild by any means, but we do strive to improve, and expect the same out of anyone who wants to run trials with us.

You're certainly welcome to join us, just let me know what your in-game ID is; we'll try to help you out with dungeons and see what we can do with your build :)
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Hi and thanx very much for the responses. Ive completed most Vet Dungs but as a Tank so changing to a DD means i have to learn them again. I am willing to learn these Trials and would just love to run them. My ingame name is Zanran. So send us an invite pls Lariana. Tyvm