Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whats the best weapons and gear for my build?

Brokensocket
Brokensocket
✭✭✭
Im a nord DK and play as dps,
Main weapon is bow (i use leki's)
2nd is 2 handed greatsword (dreugh king slayer)

I have 5 peice heavy armor (kvatch gladiator and flanking jewelry and arms)

What can i do to max up my guy?
I want to make an impact in vet dungeons
PSN: Spaztik_89
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    King slayer boots aswell
    PSN: Spaztik_89
  • Aeaeren
    Aeaeren
    ✭✭✭
    Im a nord DK and play as dps,
    Main weapon is bow (i use leki's)
    2nd is 2 handed greatsword (dreugh king slayer)

I have 5 peice heavy armor (kvatch gladiator and flanking jewelry and arms)

What can i do to max up my guy?
    I want to make an impact in vet dungeons

First switch to Medium Armor and dump the Dreugh King except Jewelry and even that if you have Agility. You get no benefits for damage, crit or Stam regen with Heavy Armor. The most heavy you should ever have on would be 2 pieces but really just do the chest for max benefit and one light when you get the undaunted passives. Crafted Med Armor sets would be either Hunding's Rage, Night Mother's gaze or even Twice Born Star. You want all Stam glyphs.

Second weapons, Leki's is an excellent choice and I would say one sharpened and one precise. This is going to bring me to swapping your bar's around a bit. Bow is fine but it shouldn't be your MAIN bar. It's used mainly for buffs, poison Injection and Endless hail. Now I would recommend you swap to DUAL Wield for PvE. For PVP I use 2 hander but only in PvP. On the DW bar you will have Venomous Claw (I use the healing morphs of the dual wield and give up some damage but not that much) Blood Craze (for single target so boss fights, Steel Tornado for everything else), Bloodthirst, Flames of Oblivion, Rearming Trap, Ultimate is Flawless Dawnbreaker.

Basically Alcast Venom build (http://alcasthq.com/venom/) is what you want to end up with. I am sure there are other suggestions but I like Alcast's.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want 3 pc Vicious Ophidian, 5 pc Sunderflame, 2 Mephala.
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is that you aren't super rich, or want to farm a ton of BiS gear.

Get Medium Armor leveled up, and then also get Sword and Board, Dual Wield, Two Handed, and Bow all maxed out (every passive and every ability maxed)

Then, you need to start out with a nice, budget build that won't require you farming trials.

5 Piece Hunding's Rage, Night Mother's Gaze, or Twice Born Star will be your baseline set.

Then, throw on a 3 Piece of Robust Agility Jewelry.

From there, find a set of Monster Helms you like. Combonations include 2 Velidreth, 2 Bloodspawn, 1 Kena 1 Bloodspawn, etc. Just make sure you get good value for them.

I assume you can't do vMA or vDSA, so just make do with 2 Leki's Daggers, preferably Sharpened.

Then find a cp 160 bow and use that, again, preferably Sharpened.

Make sure your weapons are Gold, but you don't have to worry about gold armor.

Use Thief Mundus Stone (Thief and Shadow with TBS)
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar