The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

what does all the names/numbers mean above a players head

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
When I run around I see players with different things over their heads (alongside name)

• Theres the big number such as 36 which I guess means their level.

• I then see some with a star shape and a number eg *531 which I assume means they are champ level 531. So if I have 27 champ points, will mine look like *27 SUTER1972 ???

• Sometimes they have a diamond or other shape to the right of the name? what does this mean?

• Lastly, some have smaller writing below. One bit is easy such as ‘master wizard’ and I know that relates to titles earned. What is the other bit below their name? is it characters name?
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    *531 is champ points and yes, yours would be *27. The icon to the right is alliance rank for campaign.
    l PaleAle l
    Options
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah the other writing next to master wizard is character name, but could be xbox gamer tag if they chose to display character name up top
    l PaleAle l
    Options
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    superb, thanks
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
    Options