The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should they create 6,7,I and 9 piece sets?

Drdeath20
Drdeath20
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by Drdeath20 on September 19, 2016 8:46AM

Should they create 6,7,I and 9 piece sets? 35 votes

Yes
51%
SolarikenheledironTheDarkRulerolsborgZaldanBouldercleaveZolronkylewwefanAstanphaeusMjolnirVilkasmildlylucidsusmitdsAfortunadoLynliseldaDrdeath20carljoklAsardesalephthiago 18 votes
No
48%
MojmirRhazmuzmertustaSHADOW2KKtimidobserverKatinasKelcesApheriusAdamskiAldersaltemrielG-sus_NLKingYogi415Swainburgdisintegr8LieblingsjungejeedrzejJodaGreyhame 17 votes
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    No. But it would be interesting if two full sets while worn together would add another bonus for wearing them both.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Currently only maelström or DSA weapons can fill the last 1 spot in 5+5+1 builds. I have no interest to grind MSA with current RNG system, and a single craftable weapon like MSA weapons would be good.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    It could be interesting. I think there tends to be a general bias to leaving things the way they are when it comes to suggestions of new features.

If jewelry were craftable it would be possible to wear more than one complete set in theory. Still that feature never seems to come about or even be suggested would definitely happen.
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
    Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    Currently only maelström or DSA weapons can fill the last 1 spot in 5+5+1 builds. I have no interest to grind MSA with current RNG system, and a single craftable weapon like MSA weapons would be good.

You can use a monster helm piece. That's what I do. No need for the rage I get when I try to do vMA.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Banana wrote: »
    helediron wrote: »

You can use a monster helm piece. That's what I do. No need for the rage I get when I try to do vMA.
    I have few alts geared that way, but 1set weapon would be still preferable for e.g. Staff/DW weapon swaps.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Lynliselda
    Yes
    It would be interesting to see what they would come up with. Especially if they ever add jewelry Crafting
    Daggerfall Covenant For Life
    Just Tacos Guild Member
    PS4 id - Lynixel
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Lynliselda wrote: »
    It would be interesting to see what they would come up with. Especially if they ever add jewelry Crafting

I think adding every slot to every set is kinda their answer to jewellery crafting, easy option :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    what happened to 9,10,11 and 12?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Zaldan wrote: »
    what happened to 9,10,11 and 12?

Yeah I guess I didn't think this through lol
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Lynliselda wrote: »

The set bonuses would be more specific for particular roles.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    New dropped sets are making crafting an obsolete profession for max level characters. I would like to see jewelry crafting and improvement come into the game though.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Swainburg
    Swainburg
    ✭✭
    No
    Jewelry crafting! Then you could be a tank with histbark plus Tava's. Free win.
    Live for the pact... die for the pact.

Stam DK Tank (PvE)
    Stam DK DPS (PvP & PvE)
    Stam Sorc DPS (PvP & PvE)
    Magika Sorc DPS (PvP)

PS4 NA EP
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    If they go Jewelry....could you do like 2 sets same? 2xTBS for 4 mundus? 2xClever alchemist for 1200 extra weapon damage?