The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF new friends to play and learn with

Weesacs
Weesacs
✭✭✭✭
Hi Folks,

This is probably a long shot however myself and a real life friend have both played together since launch and are looking for a few other players to play and learn with - particularly the harder 4-man content.

What we are looking for:

* A few like minded players to play with, in particular the harder 4-man dungeons (vet Ruins of Mazzatun, vet Cradle of Shadows, vDSA, vICP). We see wiping as a learning curve and not failure. We are both sick and tired of running PuGs who leave after a few wipes.
* Mature players who like to have fun. Mature doesn't mean being over a certain age - we don't care how old you are - we just want to have fun whilst playing without the 'OMG U SUK NOOB' chat
* Patient players who are willing to take time to learn the mechanics regardless of the number of wipes.
* Relatively active players. To us, relatively active means having around 300+ champion points and regularly logging in to play however we both know that real life is important as well.
* To speak on voice chat if required
* OPTIONAL: We have our own guild with only the two of us in it. If you have a free guild slot then feel free to join us with no guild requirements attached. Alternatively, we could join your guild if its very small and have no guild requirements (we can discuss this if needed).

What we are NOT looking for:

* To join a large guild.
* To join a trading guild - we are both already in a trading guild and paying weekly fees towards it - we dont want to do this again.
* To join a PvP guild.
* Immature players

About us:
* We are both friendly and easy going.
* I play as a Templar Tank, my friend is a Khajit Night Blade.
* I have 563 champions points, my friend has just under 400 champion points.
* We play on the Daggerfall Covenant (DC) alliance
* We both work and have families so believe in real-life - play balance (i.e. we are not hardcore players)

Additional Info:
We are particularly keen to hear from the following:

* Solo players who would like to do end game content more regularly with a set group (i.e. myself and my mate)
* Players in the same situation as ourselves i.e. couples or close friends

If interested, then feel free to send me a message in game. My PSN is Contractor_No1.

Look forward to hearing from you :smile:

Cheers
Edited by Weesacs on September 19, 2016 7:08AM
High Elf Templar
PS4 - EU - DC
Over 37,500 Achievements!
  • andrewb16_ESO29
    Hi
    Grownups Gaming, while Ebonheart based, is casual, friendly, undemanding. Basically it was started by people with real lives, jobs, commitments - everything that gets in the way of gaming. The guild looks big in numbers but there is a smaller core of active players. We are mainly PvE so dungeons/pledges/trials which, now there is cross alliance grouping, we could join up for. There is likely to be a bit of friendly banter with you being DC but we all like a laugh.

We do have a facebook page, but some of our members are not on facebook so we use the Line app to keep in touch and help out. We have a minimum age of 18 and no maximum age (which is a good thing for me).

Let me know if you want to join or know more.

psn is ZeroDragon
    Line app is zerodragon64

Cheers
    Andy
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi we are a medium ish but still small guild for mature players. Looking for end game players to do ruins etc with. Psn ceiron1.
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blimey, I felt like youd set interview questions lol

I'd join in as im mature and on every evening..... but

a) im only cp27
    b) still learning

not sure you could rely on me as a healer to keep everyone alive. Only did my first dungeon at the weekend and I found it manic!
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

@andrewb16_ESO29 & @ceiron - both your guilds sound great, please throw me an invite to each of your guilds :smile: (I can then let my friend know about the guilds)

@Suter1972 - haha mate, yeah, the interview layout is the manager in me (im a manager in real life). As most of the more difficult end game dungeons require a higher champion point requirement then I think you would struggle to do them however I could certainly team up with you (along with my friend) to do other things if needed. Just add me as a friend using my PSN :smile:

I look forward to playing with you guys in game :smile:
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
  • andrewb16_ESO29
    Just tried to message and add but the PSN nor ESO recognise your username
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just tried to message and add but the PSN nor ESO recognise your username

Mmmm thats strange @andrewb16_ESO29 as I got ceiron's invite yesterday.

However its not a problem, if you message me your PSN I can add you as a friend and take it from there :smile:
    Edited by Weesacs on September 21, 2016 10:28AM
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC