The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox-NA Looking for company to work on Cadwell Silver areas

DeadDragon13
DeadDragon13
Soul Shriven
I'm hoping to get Silver and Gold areas cleared before One Tamriel releases. Quests, caves, dolmens, world bosses. All of that.
Questing alone gets pretty darn boring at times though and it probably won't be too long before I hit a wall and can't manage bosses by myself. My friends have all quit and most people I find are only interested in dungeons or pvp. So is anyone out there like me and want company to do questy stuff?

I'm a 185 sorcerer who knows nothing about the best builds and as of right now, I just started Malabal Tor, cleared Velyn Harbor and the Bitterpoint boss. Wouldn't mind back tracking a bit if it means company. I work on areas in a pattern. Sweeping back and forth as I work up the map to the next main area quest, trying not to miss anything.

As for me, I'm 31, have a mic, pretty laid back in attitude and play style. I'm all for spontaneous fishing or dance parties just for fun but I can focus if need be. Although there will probably be spontaneous cake. Because cake. Especially after dolmens, it's tradition. I just don't like sharp noises or loud music through the headset. Oh and I do at least read what the characters say >.>

So, here's hoping
  • DeadDragon13
    DeadDragon13
    Soul Shriven
    Silver complete, working on Shadowfen in gold now.

A little tougher to plow through. Feels like the loneliest game I've ever played and it's the mmo.
    I really enjoy the game itself but it's terrible alone. I regret this game so much. Seems that unless you're here for PvP or a dungeon grind, nobody gives a skeever tail. :(