The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Magicka DK tank ?

Nephyrix
Nephyrix
Soul Shriven
I was wondering has there ever been a vet trial magicka Dk tank? Also would love to hear some tank builds (no videos plz) and reason I ask is because I've tanked with my magicka based Dk on VDSA since this new patch and it's worked just haven't taken it to vet trials I'm a imperial Dk atm
Lord Nephyrix
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, it works. More magicka means you can spam igneous shield more to make up for lack of stamina. I recommend loading up on sturdy pieces, too
  • Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    I love my magicka tank.

A lot of our magicka morphed abilities have a self heal to them. (Mind you, you're still going to need a healer, but I can survive solo long enough to have the other members do other mechanics or the healer can help the dps while I hold onto the boss unattended.)

Ignecious shield works wonders with flame lash, Embers, breath and blood.

.... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.