Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FTC Damage Statistics Report, Help?

Lord_Eomer
Lord_Eomer
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I am new to PC and having hard time finding any help or commands to see Damage Statistics Rep port.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone can help? whenever i post question in PC particular forum section and never got reply.

Players may be not wanna help others, I am normally playing on PS4 and its much better and social.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone can help? whenever i post question in PC particular forum section and never got reply.

Players may be not wanna help others, I am normally playing on PS4 and its much better and social.

We don't help each other in PC, that is why MODS take takes days/weeks/months of coding work, are available for free for you to use.

Maybe you should wait a bit? you are asking for a reply 10 minutes after your initial post.
    Edited by ManDraKE on September 15, 2016 5:16PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like all addons, read the page at ESOUI for that add on and it will tell you how to access what you want

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info28-FoundryTacticalCombatFTC.html

Then, look in the options for the addon in the game enable the various modules for FTC. You find this in the same area that you set gameplay options.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is FTC still updated? I thought it was abandoned ...
    idea.gif
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »

We don't help each other in PC, that is why MODS take takes days/weeks/months of coding work, are available for free for you to use.

Maybe you should wait a bit? you are asking for a reply 10 minutes after your initial post.

Well, thanks for your time..

even after 4 hours no one replied solution and i found myself, to display report you need to map Keys under control settings.

I am also coder and not rushing to do development for ESO, hopefully will develop some add-on soon..
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most addons have Keybinds to access various menus and parts of the addon or functionality.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"