Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

In need of assistance regarding a new build.

Chilla_Deluxe
Chilla_Deluxe
✭✭✭
Hello guys,

Well lately I've noticed stamina sorcerers are very prominent in PVP and hit like trucks while still being semi tanky even in medium armor. I leveled one and I'm hitting very hard but Im using medium armor and If a good player comes over using various new set combos they can kill me very easily regardless of my 20k resistance 40k max stamina and 22k health.

So my question is I was thinking of switching over to the Black Rose meta with 3 agility and 2 engine guardian, what do you guys think of this setup? Or if possible name some good stamina sorcerer setups with 2h/bow.

Thanks in advance
    ✭✭✭✭
    This may sound harsh so I'll apologize in advance: but the fact that you called the RNG set stam users good is concerning lol. If you want to be like them it's quite simple. Go ahead and just equip 5 black rose, 5 viper (jewelry +dw weapons), 2 velidreth. Masters bow ideally or maelstrom. You could also try 5 eternal hunt, 5 viper, 2 velidreth but this wouldn't give the heavy armour perks if that's what you're after.

If you go with black rose then as long as you're fighting (and have dark deal as a backup) you should be just fine with regen; I've seen some stam sorcs manage with like 800 stam regen, just may take some getting used to.
  • RazielDERF
    RazielDERF
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure whether or not you have access to crafting any kind of armor but for the sake of argument let's say you do. I would consider going to Heavy armor for extra hits you'll be able to take. But not only just that, I would say you should partner it up with the proper combination of armor sets in order to sway the traits to your liking. If you go to the following link; http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Set+Bonus+Crafting+Locations You will find the kinds of armor sets you can create and where to find the locations of the crafting tables.

I find myself relying on this more than anything else because you could essentially mix different kinds of sets in order to create better boosts to your characters. I hope this helps you out in deciding what is best for your tank.
    Edited by RazielDERF on January 19, 2017 4:23PM
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭
    just dont foreget to rename your toon to "somethingsomethingKodi"
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

AD – Khajiit Nightblade – Dps – lucif'r
    AD – Altmer Sorcerer – Dps – Trove Scamp
    AD – Dunmer Dragonknight – Dps – Lashiing
    AD – Altmer Templar – Dps – Six-teen
    DC – Redguard Sorcerer – Dps – Cunnїng Scamp

vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMoL