Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did you push Rufinus?

carljokl
carljokl
✭✭✭
I appreciated the beautiful irony of unfortunate choice of words. In the quest "The grip of Madness" Rufinus is firing lightning from the top of a tower. When confronted he insists "No one pushes him around anymore". This is followed by the option of pushing him off the tower. What did you do?
Edited by carljokl on September 14, 2016 11:38AM
My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade

Did you push Rufinus? 45 votes

Yes - "No one pushes me around!" *push* "The iiiiiiirrrroooooonnnnyyyy!" *thud*
62%
YulsIruil_ESOLumiphreatophilesubtlezeroub17_ESOadriant1978ManwithBeard9kamimarkSALLEERagdollcode65536ClockworkArcThe UninvitedOryctolagusSteairCrimsonwolf666SeratopiaSantaThePunkDesolator999haunteddream 28 votes
No - Diplomacy saved the day. Save a life.
37%
SirLomionpylbToomdadBallcapcarljoklLegendaryFaikElBiggusMachete009FluffyReachWitchEngris1988Underwater_RatNilarynpawhoneybunPanWriterZaroktheImmortalspacemermaiidantihero_kazuma 17 votes
  • Ragdoll
    Ragdoll
    ✭✭✭
    There is an option missing for "both". ;) If I remember it right, then I pushed him the first time (just because he is really annoying ^^), but when I played the quest with another character I saved him.
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    I actually really wanted to push him for the irony but it seemed out of character with the character I was playing who tries to avoid killing where possible.

I will probably push him with an "Evil Alt".
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    Ragdoll wrote: »
    There is an option missing for "both". ;) If I remember it right, then I pushed him the first time (just because he is really annoying ^^), but when I played the quest with another character I saved him.

@Ragdoll I tried to see if I can edit the poll to add an option: "Schrödinger's Rufinus is both alive and dead...on different alts"...but it doesn't look like I am allowed to add options after posting the poll.
    My Characters

• subtlezeroub17_ESO
    subtlezeroub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I play a dark/high elf. He is pretty ruthless when it comes to offenders. Chaotic good if you will.

This guy has caused to much pain and thus must die. Diplomacy is for the weak.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carljokl wrote: »
    Ragdoll wrote: »

@Ragdoll I tried to see if I can edit the poll to add an option: "Schrödinger's Rufinus is both alive and dead...on different alts"...but it doesn't look like I am allowed to add options after posting the poll.
    If I'm remembering correctly he dies either way - if you don't push him off the tower he'll collapse and die at a later point in time.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."