Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Roleplaying help needed (Creating a armor that looks like Ciri´s from witcher 3)

Qbiken
Qbiken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
A while back I created a Khajiit by the name: "The Cub of Cintra" (which is a modification of the nickname for Ciri from the Witcher series). The Khajiit is a stamina nightblade and I aim to use the build as a endgame dps build, but as the title of this post states I want some roleplay involved as well. The issue I have is that I don´t know what style I shall use for the different bodypart to create a look that looks as similiar to this:
latest?cb=20141117154231

(If someone knows how to post on the forum so that the picture appears in the post and not as a link i would appriciate some help with that as well :smile: )

Now comes the tricky part, as I want the armor to look as close as the picture i want it to be able to perform good as well, and therefore 7 medium rubedoleather will be used (or 5/1/1 combo migth work as well), but I don´t know which styles to use. All help is appriciated. I´ve checked esofashion but can´t really find a style that fits.

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found out the picture stuff so don´t mind that XD
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is all you need. http://eso-fashion.com/ I know you checked there but honestly it has the appearance of everything right there. You just have to look and brainstorm a little. Asking people on here isn't going to magically put what you're looking for in game. Just look at all of the sets on there and use a little creativity.

I doubt you'll have the functional part though. Honestly your best bet at this point is to start looking at costumes as ESO gear looks like, you know, gear, as opposed to clothes with a little bit of equipment we see in that character model.
    Edited by ParaNostram on September 13, 2016 7:11PM
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • DaniAngione
    DaniAngione
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is all you need. http://eso-fashion.com/
    Qbiken wrote: »
    I´ve checked esofashion but can´t really find a style that fits.

• ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is all you need. http://eso-fashion.com/
    I´ve checked esofashion but can´t really find a style that fits.

They just want us to do the hard work for them of looking through everything and piecing something together for them. ESO Fashion has a complete visual database of everything that is in the game right now. If you look on there and don't find the style you're looking for, and don't find it under costumes either, it doesn't exist.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minotaur greatsword, mercernary jerkin and rest pieces medium armor Grim Harlequin will be your best bet.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the corset riding outfit + a dye job?
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    How about the corset riding outfit + a dye job?

Not a bad suggestion :)
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Minotaur greatsword, mercernary jerkin and rest pieces medium armor Grim Harlequin will be your best bet.
    @susmitds
    Btw, do you you know when The Grim Harlquin will be available??
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    @susmitds
    Btw, do you you know when The Grim Harlquin will be available??

Around December
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I think some of the Shadow of the Hist sets are in that style.