Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking like a tramp

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
Probably not the most pc wording but how do I make my character look really poor?

I'm going for a 'gave all my xxxx away to the chapel and just have the shirt on my back' look....

Any suggestions?

I'm thinking pirate costumes, tatty hair / beard combo?

That ghandi character on here really got my inspiration going and I want to break free from all the glowing armour and glam mounts
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Soul Shriven Motif will go a long way to achieving the look you want.

And, to that end, the gear you are wearing in the Wailing Prison are pretty much Rags, so you could use those.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cheers, must add I'm a hypocrite as I don't literally want to be totally unarmoured as I'll get owned by mud crabs.
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • iAmLife
    iAmLife
    ✭✭✭
    Rename yourself to iAmLife and that should cover everything... unexplainable but magical.
    I'll own you fool, COME AT ME YOU SON OF A GUN, hi names Life... LIKE FOR LIFE kthnxbye
  • OldGamerESO
    OldGamerESO
    ✭✭✭
    There are some disguises that might work. "Servant's Robes" from a quest would work. You would still have all your armor but you would look like a vagabond. Also "crown dishdasha" and "forebear dishdasha" might fit the bill.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suter1972 wrote: »
    Cheers, must add I'm a hypocrite as I don't literally want to be totally unarmoured as I'll get owned by mud crabs.

The Soul Shriven Motif can make gear up to CP160, so the mudcrabs wont' bother you

http://esoacademy.com/soul-shriven-style/
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    The Soul Shriven Motif will go a long way to achieving the look you want.

And, to that end, the gear you are wearing in the Wailing Prison are pretty much Rags, so you could use those.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. Of course, no physical resistance.

Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soul shriven with a rust colored dye it's what I use for my farming gear so I know it's farming gear and don't do something stupid but I still do anyway but you do have the down and out hobo look going
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree that soul shriven is one way to go, but I also have a character who saved her "Cold Harbor" ... er ... "dress" and dyed Hunding gold it doesn't look too bad (she's an altmer hottie, everything looks good on her) and it totally makes everyone underestimate the heck out of her.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis