The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for Guild Partnership

pipelighter
pipelighter
✭✭✭
I dunnow if this is the right place or even the right question.

We have small guild with guildstore capability however the cost of obtaining and keeping a public guildstore is both prohibitive and extremely frustrating. I understand it is possible to negotiate a 'Partnership' with a big Trading Guild so that our members can trade through them to the benefit of our own Bank/guild. We have no idea if this is possible or how it works so really could do with some advice/help.
Can anyone help please or is this a pipedream?

Thank you
^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    im interested. i could invite your top 10 sellers and they could sell through our well established guild. We always have a good trader (14 weeks in a row now). 480+ players