Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

daedric mines?

ng2084b14_ESO
Other day i was dueling i notice that my opponent's daedric mines are visible (like where they are) so whats the use of this skill if u already tell where it is that too exactly?
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daedric mines are an area control tool. They deal reasonable damage ( especially if multiple mines are hit at once) and provide a short root on top.
    They are not made to blow up the opponent in suprise, but instead give the sorcerer an area in which he can operate to set up his spells and provide some defense through their sheer threat.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Always wondered why they call it a mine... all they do is harvest potatoes"
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Use daedric tomb. It's super spammable does the same damage as frags and in pvp just hm chuck it on those annoying DKs that perma block and watch it rinse them. Instant arming is much better than that crappy ring that you can see a mile off.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!