Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for PVE Guild CP165 Imperial templar healer

SquareSausage
SquareSausage
✭✭✭✭✭
Imperial Templar healer looking for guild.

Currently CP 165 and improving all the time. I play a lot and enjoy questing and raiding but going solo is no longer an option and fed up PUG groups.

My current experience is limited to dungeons but looking to improve on that and get involved in more advanced instances.

Needs to be an English speaking guild, I am Scottish and happily speak in chat.

My character name is Square Sausage.
Breakfast King
PS4 EU
  • andrewb16_ESO29
    Grownups Gaming is mainly Ebonheart, but for PvE that doesn't matter. We have a few new members who have played solo for a while.

We are all 18+, we don't mind what nationality, race, colour, sexuality you are. We try to make the game a friendly place for everyone no matter what their experience. We have been active since week one and there's no sign of us stopping.
    We have 2 guilds for bank purposes. Usually we have a trader as well. You won't be able to withdraw immediately, we get to know you first and look at promoting after a few weeks. But if you need anything shout up. This is because someone emptied the bank of 140+ items of high level jewellery. We also use the Line app for messaging/help/organising. If you have it or get it add zerodragon64 on the app and I'll invite you to the groups on there too.

PSN is ZeroDragon if you are interested.
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to join the nightingales a fun friendly social guild. Psn ceiron1 for an invite.