Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Silk of the sun

ryra4
ryra4
Hi, how much currently is a silk of the sun ring go for in ps4 north america server, purple arcane,

thanks!
Edited by ryra4 on September 12, 2016 1:52AM
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry I don't know the answer to the question, but I think you might want to consider op that sun will drop in the overland in update 12. It will be BoE, and much easier to farm or buy. This includes jewelry and weapons.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Xbox NA I've seen purple SotS rings listed for 300k. I just sold a gold ring at 800k within a few hours of listing it.
    Edited by AverageJo3Gam3r on September 13, 2016 8:06PM
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sell it for a pretty penny while you can. I've seen them listed for 250k - 350k on PS4.
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me just say I have the sun set 3 jewelry and 2 sharpened swords, and it is a very very very good set for magicka Dk. That being said is it worth the gold spending on it? Maybe, maybe not. If you are trying to revive your magicka Dk from the depths of pvp darkness, you might be able to dust off a few cobwebs, but don't expect to start eating people alive just because you have this set.

Works really nicely in the right hands though.

#giggity