Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to defeat Harvesters easy?

Admico
Admico
✭✭
Im a Nightblade and whenver I try to fight a Harvester there nigh inpossible to beat and I was wondering if theres a way to make them easier to kill. Any help will be appreciated
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After you get "ripped apart" the harvester will spawn 4 small orbs at a decent distance from her. Kill those orbs (either one by one or wait till they are close together with an AoE) to heal yourself and deny the harvester healing.
    For non boss harvesters you can also interrupt the spooky scary trident of overly affected hands by bashing her face when she casts it.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need an AOE attack for those floating orbs. Ugh I hate Harvesters!

EDIT: ^ What he said.
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on September 11, 2016 4:26PM
    PC/EU DC
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buy her a drink and get to know her better, if she's mad it's probably your fault for not listening
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bash,steel tornado
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, the feast heals you?
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Harvesters seem so easy now. But I remember when I dreaded having to face them. Especially in Cold Harbor. You were lucky if someone else was around to help.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Who goes to guild recruitment to find out how to kill Harvesters? :neutral:
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AOE for the orbs (Razor Caltrops work great here) and interrupt the channeled casts.

The only time they can be a *** is when they are in a really small area where the orbs spawn right next to them.
    post-2-1445282250.gif

PS: Also, wrong forum ...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »
    Who goes to guild recruitment to find out how to kill Harvesters? :neutral:

Haha, didn't even notice. Apparently enough people use recents though.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    im only lvl 44 so I assume they scale down/up to your level (im seeing them on a quest in bangkorai)

I just get in close and puncturing sweep them to death. They don't seem to get a chance to heal. Was hard at first and I need a full magiika bar so my spamming doesnt run out or im done for.
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for a NB this used to be my bane as well,

Until you get sap essence on a Magick NB or Steel tornado on a stam blade,
    If you dont have either then use your ultimate, Veil of blades, works wonders with harvesters,
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)