The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I am looking for a few guild to join.

Calgary_Hockey
I am an adult and I would prefer to be part of the group that are full of adult. I am friendly, professional, enthusiastic, and get along with the other. I have a load of crafting items that can go on sale and help the other. I often harvest a lot of resources in the quests and they all need to go. I can assist with a quest or group dungeon.

I am a dark sorcerer and I have 53 champion points above my head. I only have one account.

I won't be playing everyday because I have a job and I go to school. Life is my top priority over the game.

PSN ID: CalgaryHockey
Edited by Calgary_Hockey on September 11, 2016 3:47PM
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    We are Shadows of Eternal Night. We are everything that you described what you wanted in a guild and more. We are AD alliance. If you are interested in chatting with us to see what we are like then you can message Mercedes180 (guild master).
    Jamchurch3 (guild officer), Arcbow29 (guild officer) or myself (thoatin, guild officer). We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. The other option is to join our guild right away and then get a feel for who we are.
    We help people as much as we can in all aspects of the game (leveling, crafting, gear acquisition, trials, achievements and so on). We value real life over game life. We have guild mates that are also in school so we understand you situation. I hope that you will consider us as one of your choices. Look forward to hearing from you.