The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TG Crime Spree is sending me to DC when I just started Silver EP!

2ndcovenant_ESO
The TG crime spree board is sending me to the Gold Quest lands and I have barely started the second EP zone. As far as I can guess, since I have not started the Gold Quests yet, if I enter any EP zone, they will actually see me as an enemy. That's if I can even find a way to get to their zones. I have been travelling trying to find a path through a zone to get to any EP lands and I have yet to be able to find one. How am I to start a crime spree if I can't even get to the territory?
"*** Chi: A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack.
Egg Shen: Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain!" - Big Trouble in Little China
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell can send you to other faction zones from the Harborage. You will never be viewed as an enemy at any time in PvE.
  • 2ndcovenant_ESO
    Great! TY!
    "*** Chi: A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack.
    Egg Shen: Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain!" - Big Trouble in Little China