The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Request] Dynamic Camera Setting

HotToddy
HotToddy
✭✭
As I was playing earlier tonight I'm not sure exactly what I did, but my 3rd person camera started to rotate around my character as I was fighting some nasty. Not sure what I did or it can be replicated, but I was wondering if anyone was skilled enough to create a camera setting, much like that of the GTA dynamic camera that might show the best angles of your character in action while fighting, running, etc. Maybe a rotational around your character, switch from POV to something over an enemies shoulder, etc...

Just something silly that I thought might make a fun addon (if it doesn't already exist - if it does, let me know!). Thanks for your consideration!
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll have a look but I greatly think it's not doable.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be fantastic if someone could .
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not doable / Blocked
    Edited by Ayantir on September 12, 2016 4:07AM
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • HotToddy
    HotToddy
    ✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »
    Not doable / Blocked

That's too bad. Appreciate you looking into it though! Who knows, maybe someday the Devs may consider it (here's to hoping!).