Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moving to new ateas

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
So if I'm lvl 40 and working through main story and side quests in my dagger fall cov zones, how do I get across the world to say east march?

I'm eso+ with dlc access so tried to exploit this to jump areas but all the routes are locked
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer

Best Answer

• Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to complete the MQ, which is given to you by the Prophet. The Daggerfall quests don't matter.

Once you finish the MQ, Caldwell will present you with a chance to experience play through another faction, starting off with Caldwell's Silver.

Since you started in Daggerfall, Caldwell's Silver will take you to Auridon (Dominion). You won't see Eastmarch until you complete Caldwell's Silver, which will unlock Caldwell's Gold.

Don't worry, you don't have to do the MQ again. You will need to do the faction's MQ in order to unlock Caldwell's Gold. I would recommend you take this time to level up any skills.

Now, for the big news: in a few months, this system goes away and "One Tamriel" is released upon us. No more Caldwell's Silver or Gold. Every area will be unlocked (except Cyrodiil, where you faction you select still matters).

Hope this helps. :smile:

Answer ✓
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    The final harbourage quest unlocks once you reach level 45 (and have done all the previous harbourage quests).

I also think the final harbourage quest and defeating molag bal in coldharbour are linked with one not being able to be done until the other has been completed however I'm not 100% that I'm right on that and if I am I cant remember which way round it is.

Once you've completed it you speak to cadwell and the other alliance territories get unlocked.

The natural place for you to go next would be Aldmeri Dominion as that is your silver zone however you could go to Ebonheart Pact which is your gold zone but the enemies will be a higher level (in eastmarch I think they'd be CP160)

As said in the post above when the one tamriel update comes out you'll be able to travel to any alliance at any level and you'll be battle levelled so you wont be under levelled
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673