Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I heal a nightblade?

happymaarit
happymaarit
✭✭✭
Hello :)

I have been playing as sorcerer because of the two summons that can heal me and they are really good to have while I qiest alone.

I would really love to try the nightblade with bow and dual wield but I wonder how you stay alive.
Do you use any skill to heal or potions?

I have tried to look here and Google but can't find anything really solid tips for a noob :)

Best Answers

• wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For a stamina nightblade you'll eventually want Momentum from the Two Handed skill line and Vigor from the Assault PvP skill line. Those can take awhile to get depending on how you play, so at low level check out the first two skills from the Siphoning skill line.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
    Answer ✓
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^ paired with good cloak use and roll dodges. You'll also have shuffle going so most stuff won't hit you anyway.

In pve I would keep strife-->swallow soul on your bar when you first start out. Eventually you'll get momentum-->rally and vigor. You can also use reapers mark if you find you need it (gives a big heal after you kill a marked enemy).
    Answer ✓
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    From the dual wield skill line you can choose two morphs that heal you:
    1. Bloodthirst (morph of Flurry). Last hit heals you for quite a lot (can reach over 5k). It's the main DW single target spammable skill so you'll constantly be healed while using it.
    2. Blood Craze (morph of Twin Slashes) provides a small heal over time, of around 1-2k or so per second.

There's also Vigor, that you get by PvPing, which is a great heal over time. Other ways to stay alive as a stamina NB are using Shuffle (Medium armor skill) to gain 20% dodge chance, and using the class skill Mass Hysteria (Fear morph) to CC the mobs around you and give you a couple of seconds to regain health or resources. :)

Keeping blood craze and shuffle up while using Bloodthirst to damage enemies is a good way to keep yourself alive.
    Edited by Ryuuhime on September 10, 2016 12:48AM
    Answer ✓
  • Chew_Magna
    Chew_Magna
    ✭✭✭
    Ryuuhime wrote: »
    From the dual wield skill line you can choose two morphs that heal you:
    1. Bloodthirst (morph of Flurry). Last hit heals you for quite a lot (can reach over 5k). It's the main DW single target spammable skill so you'll constantly be healed while using it.
    2. Blood Craze (morph of Twin Slashes) provides a small heal over time, of around 1-2k or so per second.

Beat me to it. If you want to stay dw/bow this and swallow soul will easily keep you up. I leveled my first stamblade the same way (as a new player to the game) and most content was a joke using these heals.
    Answer ✓
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is also reapers mark it's the morph for mark target it heals you for 40% total hp upon killing the target. And also the ultimate under siphoning heals nicely
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
    Answer ✓
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much, off to make me a kitty nightblade :)