Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best weapon enchants, what are the latest (Shadows of the Hist) theories...

MachineKludge
I get the weapon damage for Stam builds on the Robust (preferably Agility) jewelry and I also get that this is changed to spell damage on Arcane (preferably Willpower) jewelry for Magicka builds. I also get trying to get all legendary gear after you hit CP 160. I even get that there are lots of sets and tuning the combinations of sets with your active and passive skills + CP + food + potions + ((you synergize well with a group / always solo) * (PVP / PVE)) = a science that changes with every patch. I get that I want to get a max HP around 20k +/- 2k depending on the opinion source, and after I have that I should enchant my armor with stuff that buffs my primary attribute Max and/or Recovery and maybe some more damage buffs. I get that there are caps. I get that there are not caps. Last, but not least, I get that at any given time there is some weapon type with a clear advantage, but what the weapon type is can change from patch to patch after nerfing/balancing.

For some reason, all that complicated stuff seems to be very well discussed and current on a lot of forums.

What I don't get is which enchants work best on the actual weapons? Do the enchants depend a lot on weapon type, Stam/Magicka and class or is there a universal answer? Something like, 'Tusking enchant on any weapon is guaranteed to tuskup any opponent you meet!' Maybe with a Stam/Magicka variation.

The info I'm turning up in searches seems pretty old. There is one old post saying only Flame procs the primary, crit, secondary and vulnerable effects - that all other enchants just have primary and crit effects. There are post saying each of the following is the Tusking enchant: Unresitable, Absorb <your-primary-resource>, Poison (enchant), Crushing, Crushing + Rage, other DW and/or alternating bar combos. Most of these theories have newer posts that refute the theory based on some nerf, buff, newly discovered game mechanic or just plain shouting louder than the previous dude and claiming you just killed 25m players in a 2 minute PVP session.

Is there a Tusking enchant? Do people have current theories (if it matters, I'm playing on console, XBOX, 1.5.00, a.k.a Update 11)?

P.S.

If you are unsure what exactly a Tusking enchant is, please read the book, Orcs and Their Tusks. (Be aware, this book is rated PC13 and should not be viewed by characters under the age of 13 or characters that are sensitive to harsh, violent or racial language. If you are a Dunmer you should not read this book out-loud in the presence of Orcs.)