Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fresh Champ 160 sets

PapaGhosty
PapaGhosty
✭✭
Any set recommendations for a newly champed 160 stamblade? I've been running 4/4 flankers and Leki's as that's the best I could find in guild stores. I'm made of pure glass but don't hit hard enough if I switch off. I don't yet have the resources or research completed for a set of TBS, which I plan to do eventually. Looking for sets I could either grind for, buy or craft with 2-8 traits.
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume this is for PVP because of your gear setup.

5 Piece Hundings Rage + 3 Piece Agility + 2 Velidreth + Weapons (if you can't do vMA weapons, then use Leki's) will provide a solid DPS in PVP.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • PapaGhosty
    PapaGhosty
    ✭✭
    No way I can handle vMA. I can barely handle vet dungeons.
    Not necessarily all for PvP. I'm split pretty evenly between PvE and PvP content.
    Where is a good place to find Agility jewelry? I've only seem zonies offering to sell rings for 150k +, which I can't afford. Doesn't seem to be worth that much, honestly..
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    PapaGhosty wrote: »
    Not necessarily all for PvP. I'm split pretty evenly between PvE and PvP content.
    Where is a good place to find Agility jewelry? I've only seem zonies offering to sell rings for 150k +, which I can't afford. Doesn't seem to be worth that much, honestly..

I like running Clever alc and kvatch gladiator on my stam characters. You should be able to hit 5k weapon damage with that. Make you set it up so one bar has clever alc full set and the other bar has kvatch gladiator full set. You could swap kvatch for something else maybe the usual hundings.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • PapaGhosty
    PapaGhosty
    ✭✭
    I'll try that. I've tried gladiator before but had some sustain issues. Bleh I need an alt that can do enchants..
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll try that. I've tried gladiator before but had some sustain issues. Bleh I need an alt that can do enchants..

Yeah you do have to be careful with sustain, my dk hits 5900 weapon damage peak, resting is 3600. Stam regen is about 800.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alchemist is definitely not a new player friendly pvp setup.

Without using any rare, dungeon, vma sets I'd say

5 Hundings 4 leki 3 endurance

You can sub 2 leki for undaunted pieces if you have them, I always recommend people start with endurance jewlery until they master sustain, then switch it out for agility. 3 Robust Endurance adds almost the same damage as 3 agility does if you don't have them in robust as well, something to consider.

Sets such as alchemist, skirmisher, and kena are ridiculously strong in pvp but they require you to control your burst window specifically and time your burst while leaving you with much less sustained pressure outside of their procs.

There's so many options for stamina right now though, viper, veli, red mountain, etc are all good options.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 9, 2016 8:54PM
  • PapaGhosty
    PapaGhosty
    ✭✭
    I've got some work to do then. I'm only around 2400 without buffs :/
    I imagine a good chunk of the difference is my slight champ level.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is a good place to find Agility jewelry?

Do Group Dungeons, it has a chance to drop from the last boss.

In the meantime, Healthy Agility jewelry is a good alternative.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• PapaGhosty
    PapaGhosty
    ✭✭
    Thanks Lexxy. I like the sound of that setup. Hopefully the Endurance set will mitigate some of my squishiness. And I can actually afford it. Ha
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

when is jewelry crafting coming?
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Lexxy. I like the sound of that setup. Hopefully the Endurance set will mitigate some of my squishiness. And I can actually afford it. Ha

The most important thing you need beside a credible build is going to be gold weapons, even if you just gold the ones on your offensive bar. Endurance is highly under-rated and the difference in stamina from robust endurance to healthy/arcane agility is enough to mitigate a lot of the lost weapon damage as well, that's on top of the bonus stamina regen and the bit of health that helps when you're learning a build.

Don't forget, the most important part of theorycrafting is to test your build out and adapt it to what you need, there's tons of resources on the internet, however, they won't necessarily work to you, everyone has their unique way of thinking and playing and you'll be much more suited using a solid build that's adapted to your play style than just what someone tells you.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 10, 2016 5:44AM
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer robust endurance jewellry over agility, gives a handy stamina regen perk
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    If looking for agility jelwery go to temple district in imperial city monster tooth door and the next district over bloody claws door they drop the agility weapons and jewelry but you need 60 monster tooth or claws to open the doors you get them by taking out deadria