Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unlock Coldharbour Mounts at lvl 16???

MachineKludge
Is it possible to unlock Coldharbour Mounts at lvl 16??? I had a buddy get me into CH so I can do crafting writs. Lately the only reason my crafter ever needs to leave CH is to get to a stables. Does anyone know which quest unlocks the stables? I'm thinking I could get help from my buddy again and just bulldoze the right quest, but I can't figure out which one would do it. I'm not even sure if it happens from an accumulation of the different CH quests, or even if the CH quests will pop before reaching the Hollow City quest through the normal storyline progression.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think the stables, enchanting/alchemy shop & traders are all unlocked upon completion of the restore the hollow city quest. i could be wrong though.

and atm i think you need to be there legit to trigger that quest. best way to find out is walk out of the city towards cadwells hovell (point of interest) if the 'gatekeeper' appears with quest marker then im wrong & thats the quest you need to do.
    Edited by bebynnag on September 9, 2016 10:44AM
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    @puffytheslayer is right.

The shops and services all open up once the objective Restore the Hollow City is complete. This usually happens after rescuing around thirteen people through side quests and from the wilderness of Coldharbour.

Source
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elsir wrote: »
    @puffytheslayer is right.

The shops and services all open up once the objective Restore the Hollow City is complete. This usually happens after rescuing around thirteen people through side quests and from the wilderness of Coldharbour.

Source

I don`t know about how many people need to be rescued, but yes, I did use the stables guy there to max up my mount
  • MachineKludge
    Hmmm... I do have the Army of Meridia quest from talking to the groundskeeper and it includes Restore the Hollow City as a task. Looks like I'll have to give it a try to find out.
  • MachineKludge
    FYI, I tried to do provisioner writs in Orsinium today. I thought this would solve 2 problems: Orsinium already has a stables available and these are higher level writs - so better chance for Psijic Ambrosia fragments. However, it seems I can only get the Orsinium writs for my characters that are level 50+. Otherwise I still just get the Coldharbor writs.

Is this expected? It is not what I expected after reading this: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Provisioner_Writ