Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any Idea how these stats are possible?

Chilla_Deluxe
Chilla_Deluxe
✭✭✭
I've come across a nightblade video on youtube of a guy with beast stats. Any idea what sets he's running etc? I mean don't forget he's a night blade with 21k resistance and 47% crit and good sustain/damage/max health.

Also note he has a VMA battle axe, which means he fit gear that gives him these stats without using a crafted weapon part of his sets.
[img][/img]15yy985.png

Edited by Chilla_Deluxe on September 8, 2016 10:12AM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not the highest, prob 5 piece set 2 monster and agility rings or 2 5 piece sets and obviously the maelstrom weapon which has a 1 piece 'bonus'
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like a woodelf NB running stamina health food wearing 5 heavy. My guess as to the set, black rose. Probably running agility aswell. 5 impene. At least. Remember this is buffed with rally and he could have a continous atack buff too so his stats might be higher then what you expect
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stat sheets are "lying" unless it states what buffs are active and whats not. In this screenie the guy could have emperor hp buff, offencive scroll buff, continous attack, potions active and whatnot...you really shouldnt put too much into it.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stats are about the same, some a touch higher some a touch lower and I thought I was crap... I just came to ask if its better to have a legendary sword and axe or two swords...
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just wondering why anyone needs 2300 recovery, especially a NB. Seems like a waste to me.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    I'm just wondering why anyone needs 2300 recovery, especially a NB. Seems like a waste to me.

To roll more. When, 1vXing, sustain rules. You can't risk running out for a second. I can dodge roll from outside a keep right till I am safely inside.
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never belive in stats screenshots. You can get really crazy stats on screenshot which basicly You can keep up for like 3 seconds of fight and it'll be barely possible to kepp all bonuses at once. For example

Vk24IKY.png
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Danksta wrote: »

To roll more. When, 1vXing, sustain rules. You can't risk running out for a second. I can dodge roll from outside a keep right till I am safely inside.

You can get limitless sustain on a NB with like 1200 regen or less, l2siphoning attacks
  • Chilla_Deluxe
    Chilla_Deluxe
    ✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    It looks like a woodelf NB running stamina health food wearing 5 heavy. My guess as to the set, black rose. Probably running agility aswell. 5 impene. At least. Remember this is buffed with rally and he could have a continous atack buff too so his stats might be higher then what you expect

Yeah but heavy armor with 47% Crit rate o.0 Even with NB passives and evil hunter (which i saw in his video he doesn't use , he couldn't get that kinda crit rating, no?
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 6/1 heavy/medium and my crits 48%, mebbe using precise weapons?
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on September 11, 2016 10:18AM