The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is it just me or is the Daily Random Dungeon heavily bugged? Bookmark

Offi
Offi
✭✭
Hello everyone! Sorry if these two are known bugs, i'm was just coming back to ESO. The following bugs occur to me very often when i try to do the Random Daily Dungeon:

1. When i queue with two of my friends, we often get in a 5 people group (for a 4 player dungeon) OR one of my friends gets randomly kicked off the group when we find a dungeon.
2. I often don't get the Random Daily Dungeon reward at all. Neither the items nor the Bonus-Exp. After some experimantation we came to the conclusion that only the group leader gets the reward, is that correct?

Are these bugs or am i doing things wrong here? Thanks for the help!

Greetings, Offi
PC, EU, Daggerfall Covenant, Dragonknight Orc Tank
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Offi wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Sorry if these two are known bugs, i'm was just coming back to ESO. The following bugs occur to me very often when i try to do the Random Daily Dungeon:

1. When i queue with two of my friends, we often get in a 5 people group (for a 4 player dungeon) OR one of my friends gets randomly kicked off the group when we find a dungeon.
    2. I often don't get the Random Daily Dungeon reward at all. Neither the items nor the Bonus-Exp. After some experimantation we came to the conclusion that only the group leader gets the reward, is that correct?

Are these bugs or am i doing things wrong here? Thanks for the help!

Greetings, Offi

I think these two points are linked, the only times the game has ripped me off by not giving me random dungeon rewards is when group finder gives us a 5 man group. Bitterly disappointing that they can't be bothered to fix this, it's been long enough.

• Offi
    Offi
    ✭✭
    It's a shame really. It destroys my motivation to do the Random Daily Deungeon.
    PC, EU, Daggerfall Covenant, Dragonknight Orc Tank