Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Making Health, Stamina and Magicka Bars Always Visible Without Addons - PC

CanTankEros
I've looked closely at all of the in-game menu options, but I just can't find a way to keep my resource bars visible. I apologize in advance because I know this information must be available somewhere, but I have searched this forum and the net more broadly and I can't find any posts saying how one can have these always visible. I believe there are addons that would provide that functionality, but I'd prefer not to install any addons at this stage, so if someone can lead me to a menu option that will keep my health, stamina and magicka bars visible at all times I'd appreciate it.