Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PVP'ERS..............

Thealteregoroman
Thealteregoroman
✭✭✭✭✭
What is that skill when you are fighting someone in cyrodil and all of a sudden your stamina and magicka is completely drained?!?! Which class has that skill?
****Master Healer...****
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is that skill when you are fighting someone in cyrodil and all of a sudden your stamina and magicka is completely drained?!?! Which class has that skill?

Desynchronization.
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poisons. Increase 60% cost of stam and magicka for 6.4 seconds, reapplicable every 10.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guarantee someone will say it's a Magic DK ability and call for yet another nerf on mDKs.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kasa-obake wrote: »
    Poisons. Increase 60% cost of stam and magicka for 6.4 seconds, reapplicable every 10.

Its a poison?!?! Are you sure cause I played before that update and I saw this happening......It might be some sort of skill from nightblade.....
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guarantee someone will say it's a Magic DK ability and call for yet another nerf on mDKs.

Which ability?
    ****Master Healer...****
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭

Which ability?

The answer you seek is a poison. Drains mana as they attempt to use a spell (makes it cost more) By default these poisons drain one resource but can be added together to drain mana AND stamina.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZombieZig wrote: »

Which ability?

The answer you seek is a poison. Drains mana as they attempt to use a spell (makes it cost more) By default these poisons drain one resource but can be added together to drain mana AND stamina.

ok thanks!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lag, the most OP class in the game.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which ability?

Are you sure I been having this problem and I the icon for having a posion on you don't show up my stamina is just gone.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

Which ability?

Are you sure I been having this problem and I the icon for having a posion on you don't show up my stamina is just gone.

Thats what I was saying and its not just stamina its magicka too.....
    ****Master Healer...****
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, when I first experienced these poisons It was amazingly upsetting. It's almost a borderline cheat way to win a fight, but since it's official, all we can do is groan and respawn.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which ability?

Thats what I was saying and its not just stamina its magicka too.....
    Yea it really sucks playing solo not as bad if am with my buddy he plays stanplar magplar and I can purge it but its still weird I'll be fighting and just out of no where no Stan.
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭

Which ability?

Screenshot_20160905_161851.png

https://postimg.org/image/we4ecy54r/

Yes, linked a pic above
    Edited by ZombieZig on September 5, 2016 10:24PM
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which ability?

Yes, linked a pic above
    No am saying have the icon under your feet that shoes you have a poison on you isn't showing up and you still run out if stamina.
  • Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    I was certain this was going to be a rage post about how PvPers are gonna "infect" the PvE zones with duelling.... guess not
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭

Which ability?

Yes, linked a pic above
    No am saying have the icon under your feet that shoes you have a poison on you isn't showing up and you still run out if stamina.

That sounds like the UI on your end then. Lag or Latency from your ISP or Zenimax may be to blame. Make sure if your using any buff tracking addons that they are updated.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some poisons seems to do that, yay balance.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bandit1215 wrote: »
    I was certain this was going to be a rage post about how PvPers are gonna "infect" the PvE zones with duelling.... guess not

LOL How can I combat poisons?!?!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which ability?

Yes, linked a pic above

That sounds like the UI on your end then. Lag or Latency from your ISP or Zenimax may be to blame. Make sure if your using any buff tracking addons that they are updated.
    I play Xbox we only have visuals @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror any chance we can get some buff trackers.
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭

With poison resists. But its not widely used as poisons REPLACE your weapon enchants. Id wager 1 in 30 are using poisons in cyro and 1 in 10 down below in IC.
    Edited by ZombieZig on September 5, 2016 10:37PM
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With poison resists. But its not widely used as poisons REPLACE your weapon enchants. Id wager 1 in 30 are using poisons in cyro and 1 in 10 down below in IC.

I am 50 in enchanting will anything help with this?
    ****Master Healer...****
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Slot Efficient Purge, Mutagen or use the Purifying Ritual synergy.
    PC | EU
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭

Id like to insist you wouldn't come across poisons enough to make a rebuild... but there is a jewelry enchanting option.

Truly Superb Glyph of Poison Resist Champion 160 Itade + Kuoko
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭

Physical resistance works against poison attacks such as poison arrow and lethal arrow.
    The CP passive Hardy also reduces damage against poison, making poison the worst kind of damage to have in PvP.... except against werewolves.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it isn't poison.

OP do you usally die like 1-2 seconds after both of them have gone?

If so thats due to lag. When a person kills you so fast the server didn't keep up with it, usually seen when the server is laggy because of many people so it takes like a second or two before it realises your dead.
    Edited by leepalmer95 on September 5, 2016 11:10PM
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it isn't poison.

OP do you usally die like 1-2 seconds after both of them have gone?

If so thats due to lag. When a person kills you so fast the server didn't keep up with it, usually seen when the server is laggy because of many people so it takes like a second or two before it realises your dead.

ok thanks! That makes sense. Yea we should fix that.......
    ****Master Healer...****
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Holy crap I can't believe this many people are saying poisons lmfao. The real answer is the first one and the one from leepalmer
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Although we've established it might not be poisons I though it was worth adding to this comment; if you see anyone using a maeltsrom weapon, moreso staves, they more than likely have a poison slotted. The reason for this is that the poison only disables half the enchant on those weapons; you get to keep the spell/weapon damage buff from those weapons when you slot a poison. So unless you're using the skill the vMA weapon buffs there is no drawback to slotting poisons on those weapons.
    PC | EU
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You lose all of your Magicka and Stamina when you die, so if you lag badly enough you'll notice they deplete entirely before your Health does.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snipe is the worst culprit for this on xbox. Sometimes you get like 5 seconds after your Stam and Magick disappear before you actually die. I use the time to find a good place to be resurrected.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps