Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

searching for a guild

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
if I went to a guild trader and thought 'hey I'd like to join this guild', how do I find the guild? when ive looked though all the menus (on ps4) I cant find a search guild feature?
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Damican1982
    Damican1982
    ✭✭
    There is no in game feature to search for a guild. You could mail one of the sellers and ask them to have someone invite you to the guild. Or you can look in the guild section of the forum here and see if that particular guild is listed / recruiting.
  • joejv_ESO
    joejv_ESO
    Hi:
    I am a casual player and a bit of a newb. I couldn't find a forum titled guilds, only the NPC guild. It is part of this forum? I'm also looking for a guild to join and would like to learn more NA/Mac.
  • joejv_ESO
    joejv_ESO
    Never mind. Google provided the answer. ;)