Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial City DLC Sale?

DemiDemon
DemiDemon
✭✭
Is there some special sale going on with it? I just got on the game for the first time in about a week and saw it was listed for 1 day left.
PC/Xbox One - NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's 50% off. Or you get the bundle with the limited edition mount and skin.

Soon they have a bundle for 5500 crowns coming out that contains the first 4 dlc. (Which includes imperial city) up to you :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • DemiDemon
    DemiDemon
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Yeah it's 50% off. Or you get the bundle with the limited edition mount and skin.

Soon they have a bundle for 5500 crowns coming out that contains the first 4 dlc. (Which includes imperial city) up to you :)

What if we already got a part of that? What happens then cuz I'd really like to grab that bundle. I got the Thieves Guild DLC.
    PC/Xbox One - NA