Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Is there a way to determine what style a particular piece of armour is?

Schizoid-man
Schizoid-man
✭✭
Without deconstruction that is......
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addons. I use Craftstore, but there are others that will tell you.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Schizoid-man
    Schizoid-man
    ✭✭
    Thanks
  • psxfloh
    psxfloh
    ✭✭✭✭
    ..and what about console players? :(
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    It is a bit sad when I go through the creation menus and visually compare if the item to be created (preview without actually creating) to see what items look the same. Even then this only works if it is a style that I know. It would be nice if it was labelled or could be found somewhere.
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
    Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade