The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest Help - A Mysterious Curio

GreenGhostMan
GreenGhostMan
✭✭✭
Not sure if this is a glitch or I'm missing something completely obvious. When in the Mines of Khuras I'm supposed to talk to the Ayleid ghost floating in the middle room but no matter how close I get on the platform, the ghost is too far away to "talk to." Is this a glitch? No matter where I go or stand, I'm too far away. The ghost is floating nearly at the ceiling. Please help!!
Alozar [] AD [] vet7 High Elf Templar
Dronus Agni [] AD [] 9 Redguard DK
Vaden Luxor [] AD [] 4 Redguard Templar
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Try relogging. I oft times have this issue with lootable corpses when I'm having lag issues.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • GreenGhostMan
    GreenGhostMan
    ✭✭✭
    This is really bizarre. There is a ghost in this dungeon (mines of Khuras) that has the quest icon above his head. But when I go to journal and show quest on map it says the ghost is somewhere else in a completely different region on the map. Weird glitch.
    Alozar [] AD [] vet7 High Elf Templar
    Dronus Agni [] AD [] 9 Redguard DK
    Vaden Luxor [] AD [] 4 Redguard Templar