Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Back to ESO

Godeko
Godeko
✭✭✭
Hello guys,

after some time I wanna get back into ESO and got some questions.
First to me:
I left right before the thieves guild DLC and my main and only high char is a stam nightblade.
I mainly left because of being bored. I was both: PvP and PvE player, but my problem was that there was no endgame after V16. So I focused on PvP, but even that became boring after some months.

Soo my questions are:
Is there PvE-Endgame?
Is PvP more balanced than before, or is it still Elder Scrolls Online: Magicka Unlimited ?
VR is gone right? :D
Which of the 3 DLC`s is still worth to buy (I got IC and Orsinium)?
Did that bug, which caused the Khajjit passive not working, get fixed?
nEdgy(n+2)me

Champion Points: 600+
Achievement: 18155
Lvl 50 - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade (RIP in pepperoni)
Lvl 50 - High Elf Magicka Scorcerer
Lvl 50 - Breton Magicka Templar (RIP in piece)

First VMA: 22.02.17
First Flawless: 17.03.17
Sharpened Inferno: 23.04.17 http://imgur.com/a/uegfw
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Godeko wrote: »
    Soo my questions are:
    Is there PvE-Endgame?
    Is PvP more balanced than before, or is it still Elder Scrolls Online: Magicka Unlimited ?
    VR is gone right? :D
    Which of the 3 DLC`s is still worth to buy (I got IC and Orsinium)?
    Did that bug, which caused the Khajjit passive not working, get fixed?

VR is gone.
    All trials have been scaled to CP160.
    One new 12man trial has been added.
    4 new group dungeons have been added.
    PvP is more broken than ever but you play stam so you're all good since this is Elder Scrolls Online : Stamina Unlimited.

Since you already have orsinium and IC, dont buy any other dlc just subscribe and play db and thieves guild. They are fairly small and can be completed in a short time. Save your crowns for the upcoming dlcs.

Edited by Ara_Valleria on September 4, 2016 6:35PM
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online