The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Sound not loading

saxgooner
saxgooner
✭✭✭
Occasionally I have complete loss of sound immediately from game launch, no loading screen sounds and also when game is loaded.
All other sources I can get sounds from Eg. Other games and xbox sounds coming through speakers and headset.
After a few reset it works, any ideas why it is only happens on eso.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    @saxgooner

If you have lost your sound while playing The Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox One, visit this link and go through the processes listed on this page .

Note: You may experience audio issues with the game if you start it prior to connecting your headsets to their Xbox One. To avoid this issue, we recommend plugging the headset into the console before starting the game

You can find some additional troubleshooting steps below:

Exit to the dashboard and then return to the game.
    Exit to the dashboard and then close the game out completely.
    Shut down your Xbox One for 30 seconds and then reboot.
    Clear your Save Data:
    From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
    Go to Games.
    Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    Select Manage Game.
    Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    Select Delete.
    Please be aware that deleting this save data will only reset your settings. No character data will be affected.

If the above solutions do not resolve you issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Options
    Staff Post